Is there any way to stop the default booking message from going out?

• Explorer

We would like to NOT send the default booking message when a reservation has the Owner Portal source. Is there a way to customize so it only goes out for all other sources? Even better would be a different default booking message for EACH source -- is that possible?

• MyVR Employee

Hi Ann,

Yes, there is a way to stop the default booking message from going out automatically. See instructions below.

Although there is not a way to customize the automation settings for booking source, that would be a great item to submit to our feature suggestions!

To edit settings for your automated emails:

Navigate to Automation > Transactional Emails > find your "Reservation Booked" email. Toggle your send settings for the specific email as desired and save.

0_1544814861657_Settings 2.png

0_1544814880101_Settings.png

I wouldn't recommend turning it off completely unless you know there is an upcoming time frame in which many owners will be booking the property.

If you do turn it off, I would recommend setting a daily reminder to manually send booking emails to non-owner reservations, or a reminder to turn the automated message back on.

Lastly, here's a nice overview of automation for reference.

-Anne

• Explorer

@anne-kohn Thanks! I appreciate the suggestions. We don't want to turn it off completely. We might need to find another solution. But thanks anyway! 🙂

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.