How do HomeAway filters correspond with MyVR settings?

• Explorer

One of our owners was searching for her condo using filters on HomeAway; when she chose "families with kids" as a filter selection, her condo did not show up, even though we have suitable for children as a YES in the description/details section of the property page in MyVR. Is there some other setting we're missing?

• MyVR Employee

Hi Ann,

Criteria set in the Suitability section within Property > Description and Details in MyVR corresponds with the filter categories available on Channels.

Do you know if the owner had any other filters applied for her search that may have skewed results? Alternatively, have you logged in to HomeAway and reviewed your dashboard for any listings which may require action?

If neither of these items applies, please let me know and I will send you a DM so we can research the listing further.

Thank you,

Anne

• Explorer

@anne-kohn I replicated the issue myself with the HomeAway app. When "children welcome" is used as a filter, the listing shows in search; when "families with kids" is added, the listing does not show up. The dashboard does not indicate anything needing to be fixed. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

• MyVR Employee

@Ann-Karako Thank you, I will send you a DM shortly.

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.