Do we still have option for multiple property website templates?

• Explorer

Hi, I was reviewing the website templates in anticipation of adding more properties but did not see any of the previous “multiple property” templates. Have those gone away or are they in a different location?

Thanks,

John

• MyVR Employee

Hi John,

The core templates should all essentially be there, however we have created several versions of each one to provide more choice. In other words, we have more options now, but they were basically built with those as a starting point. We may have retired one that no one was using, I’d have to go back and check.

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to switch to a template that you’d seen before but are not currently using? Or are you trying to launch a new website that’s similar to one you already have? If you give us a little more info, we can try to be more helpful.

• Leader

I use a multi-property website and I believe there are at least 6 templates there available for use. When you say “previous”, is there a specific design you’re seeking?

• MyVR Employee

@John-Hughes Wanted to follow up to see if you could provide some more context around your question, per Jonathan and Jenny’s comments - happy to help 🙂

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.