Shared

• Contributor

I own several properties. I offer several services (45) that are all the same for all the properties.
    As of now I have them under Rental Fees because there is no other place I see that I can add them.
    This is rather cumbersome since there is no way to share the information with the other properties and when I have a change I have to make the same change in the different pages corresponding to the properties.
    Is there a way to have a page that is used by all other pages since the services are the same for all?

• Leader

@carole - I've actually created a property for my services. Then I have the pricing in one place and can track it separately. You can double book those services if they are unlimited. You can then look at a list of reservations for that "property" to see your commitments. 🙂

• Contributor

@jenny-oest said in Shared:

@carole - I've actually created a property for my services. Then I have the pricing in one place and can track it separately. You can double book those services if they are unlimited. You can then look at a list of reservations for that "property" to see your commitments.

@Jenny-Oest That's interesting - how do you tie them into an actual booked property? Does the "service" property have the ability to be booked in tandem with your other properties?

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.