How Do I Edit the Email Renters Get When They Request a Reservation?

• Explorer

Hello Everyone.

My generic automatic response to new inquiries is the basic “Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We are currently reviewing your request and will get back to you shortly”

Where can I go to edit that? I would like to combine that email with our first contact email template but I don’t know where to go to delete the generic “thank you for submitting and inquiry” or to edit it.

Thanks for any help.

• Hi Chad,

That message is one of our “Transactional Emails” that occur during key moments of the booking process such as Reservation Booked, Reservation Payment Due, and Reservation Cancelled. You can view the full list of Transactional Emails by navigating to Setup > Automation > Transactional Emails

0_1479508251621_Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 2.27.24 PM.png

To edit a transactional email, click on the menu button next to the event that causes the email (≡) and select Edit. The email you referred to in your initial post is the Reservation Requested email.

0_1479508281375_Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 2.31.02 PM.png

Once you are in the editor, you can enter whatever message you like and use MyVR’s smart tags. Click Save Changes when you are complete.

0_1479508341155_Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 2.32.12 PM.png

Cheers,
    Danny

By the way, I’m moving this topic from General Discussion to Get Help Using MyVR, because it’s a question about how to use MyVR.

• Explorer

Thanks for the help! you guys are awesome! Sorry for posting in the wrong section. I will be more careful from now on.

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.