Send all reservations a message

• Newcomer

I have to let all our reservations know that taxes have increased. Is there a way to bulk message all existing reservations?

• MyVR Employee

Hey Dan,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. That said, we love hearing about new feature suggestions from customers. From within the application, click on "Support" in the header and then "Suggest Feature". We evaluate all feature suggestions from our customers when deciding what to build next.

Cheers,
    Mike

• MyVR Employee

I would also like to add that you can create ConstantContact and MailChimp contact lists from your MyVR contacts by using our apps. You could then use these platforms to send messages to all of your contacts including notices like this one or marketing emails.

Cheers,
    Danny

• Leader

I'm wondering why, if a guest already has a confirmed reservation, the change in tax rate would apply to them? If you have a contract for a fixed price, are you not bound to that price? When that happened to us in Florida, I had to eat the .25% increase. I let sleeping dogs lie.

And even if you COULD contractually go back and ask for it - do you want to? How will your guest react?

Going forward, you can just increase your tax rate, and new inquiries will reflect it.

Just something to think about...

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.