Link to Property Booking Page

• Newcomer

Hello ,

Where on myVR can I find live links to my properties? Please assist. Thank you!

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Kelly-McCarthy ,

To visit a listing on a channel such as Airbnb or HomeAway, you should navigate to the list of integrated channels (Channels > Full Integration in the navigation menu), select the channel you are interested in, and click the "View Listing" option next to whichever property you want to see live. You can also click on the link to the listing under the property's name.

0_1520647644898_Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 6.06.49 PM.png

If you are looking for a link to a MyVR hosted page that contains information about a property, you will need to purchase a website from us to create such a page.

Best,
    Danny

• Newcomer

Hi,

We have these pages that exist: https://reservation.myvr.com/reservation/checkout/?p=a1bd25b96196ccd1

I need the same type of link but for a different property. The domain is myvr.com so I just need help on where to find the link for a different property than the one that's linked above. Thank you.

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Kelly-McCarthy ,

Thanks for the clarification. It sounds like you would like the links to all of your booking pages. You can find such links by going to Websites > Booking Page > View Details. Once there, you can select which property's booking page to view using the selector under "Preview Booking Page as". You can view the URL of each booking page in the address bar of the preview browser. You can copy this URL manually, or you can use the copy button to the right of the URL.

0_1520989823618_Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 6.07.42 PM.png

Best,
    Danny

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.