Automatically update rates on non-integrated listings?

• Leader

Has anyone found a way to automate or even manually transmit updated rates from MyVR to other listing sites that are not on integrated listing sites?

I have some listings with, which is a good lead source for me, but I have Beyond Pricing which changes my rates daily and prices them daily. I can't update all of my properties with 365 new rates every day.

My prospective guests have been complaining that my rates are not accurate on a regular basis.

I'd like to find a way that I can push rates to them - but don't know where to begin for help...

Has anyone done this?

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Jenny-Oest,

At MyVR, we strongly believe in being an open platform. We want you to be able to use the property data stored in our product to better market your vacation rentals. As a result, we have a robust API that you can use to get data out of MyVR, including rates.

MyVR API - Rates

That is how you can get your rates out of MyVR. How to get them into is up to you.

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.