Assign Users to Reservations

• MyVR Employee

Organize your team and improve accountability with MyVR's new Reservation Assignment feature. Just like with inquiries, you can now assign a MyVR user to manage a particular reservation. Your users will be able to quickly view the reservations they are assigned to, empowering them to focus on what matters to them. Along with releasing reservation assignment, we are also improving how we communicate important events to your users. You can now customize what notifications get sent to both reservation assignees and inquiry assignees. You can, for example, notify inquiry assignees of new messages from renters while notifying reservation assignees of any payments made on a reservation. How you organize and notify your users is entirely up to you!

How It Works

Assigning Users to Reservations

There are two ways to assign a user.

Assign from the Reservation List
    Open the dropdown menu on the right of a reservation entry and click "Assign User".

0_1517011514424_assign_from_list.png

Select the user you want to assign.

0_1517011521278_assign_modal.png

View the assigned user by hovering over the reservation details in the list.

0_1517011533122_assigned_in_list.png

Assign from the Reservation Detail View
    Click on the button next to "Assigned" in the Stay Details panel.

0_1517011541475_detail_view_unassigned.png

Select the user you want to assign.

0_1517011561761_assign_modal-1.png

View the assigned user next to "Assigned" in the Stay Details panel. You can click on the assigned user to change it again.

0_1517011570747_detail_view_assigned.png

Viewing Your Assigned Reservations

While viewing the list of reservations, click on "Search & Filters". This will open the search panel.

0_1517011584989_search_and_filters.png

You can either toggle the "Show Assigned to Me" switch to view the reservations assigned to you, or you can select any user from the dropdown menu.

0_1517011594360_filter_list_by_assignee_active.png

Manage Assignee Notifications

Notifications sent to inquiry and reservation assignees are managed by MyVR's Notification Rules. To edit these rules, go to Setup > Notifications > Notification Rules.

0_1517011601930_setup_nav.png
    0_1517011610385_notification_nav.png

Your account will have some default notification rules set up for inquiry and reservation assignees.You can also set up new notification rules to message assignees.

0_1517011619036_notification_rules_list.png

Reservation assignees are notified of renter messages, stale reservation requests, reservation bookings, reservation cancellations, and overdue payments by default. Inquiry assignees are notified of new inquiries, renter messages, reservation requests, and reservation bookings by default.

0_1517011630948_assignee_notifications_modal.png

These default notification rules for reservation and inquiry assignees are fully editable and even deletable if you don't want them. MyVR's reservation and inquiry assignment allows you to manage your teams however works for you!

• Contributor

@Danny-Eiden Does the user need free and full access to MyVR in order to be assigned a reservation? Or asking the question in reverse, will this mean that someone I assign will have free and full access to my MyVR system and the ability to see everything within my account?

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Carole,

Every user in your MyVR account has equal access to all of the features in your MyVR account. There are, however, a few exceptions. For example, only the account owner can delete other MyVR users in the account. User permissions (i.e. limiting what users have access to) is a feature that we would like to tackle in the future.

Cheers,
    Danny

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.