How to add a lead photo to Listing Sites???

• Explorer

Greetings & Happy New Year!

I am trying to upload a few new photos to use on Listing Sites (VRBO/HomeAway, FlipKey/TripAdvisor) and can't figure out how to do so.

I have uploaded them onto MyVR website and see them there but when I go into "Channels" and go to "Listing Override" and click on "Change Lead Photo" I see a few pictures in pop-up but not the ones I just uploaded to MyVR website.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

• MyVR Employee

Hi John,

Happy New Year!

If you uploaded photography to your website directly, as a custom image or page, it will not be synced.
    You would need to add the photographs to your property that has the listing on VRBO.

If you want to over-ride the leading listing photo, you'd need to upload it in the listing over-ride section.

• Explorer

Tristan;

Thanks for response.

So how do I upload a new/newer picture to the "over-ride section" for Listing Site Channel(s)?

When I "manage" channels and go to settings, over-ride and click on "change listing photograph" I only see a few of the photos that are posted on the Listing Sites listing for my property. So I need to know how to upload photos into that over-ride area.

I know i've done this in the past but cannot remember how to handle it.

Thanks,

John

• MyVR Employee

Looks like we just show the first 20 photos there. I can ticket to show more. For now you could move the photo you want closer to the front of the order in your property photo managment.

• Explorer

Tristan;

Yes moving the photo into first 20 spots made it available.

Another question??? Can you add a "Manager Photo" to the Listing Sites?

I know that in the Listing Sites, MyVR acts as the Managing Partner (at least it appears that way even though each of us are independent). But I'd love the ability to add a face to the Listing...it seems to make it more personable.

It would always be prefferedl if we could each have ability to be the "Manager" of our own property/ies.

Ability to upload video or Manaport 360 walk-around would be GREAT!!!!

Thanks,

John

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.