How to Replace Rental Agreement on VRBO

• Newcomer

Hi, when I set up my VRBO channel I was required to upload my rental agreement. I Have since updated my rental agreement and I want the websites to reflect this new update. I created a custom field and added the Rental Agreement there, but I don't want to confuse any guests by having multiple agreements on the websites.

• Leader

@Hector - the custom field to display it on your website will not update VRBO. To update that, as well as to update the agreement that guests will check when booking, you'll need to:

1. upload the contract via the set up/booking & payments/rental contracts screen:

0_1514128487640_Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 10.12.08 AM.png

1. update your booking policy to use that rental contract using Setup/Booking & Payments/Booking Policies/. Select the policy assigned to that property, and choose Qupte Defaults. You can use the drop down menu to select the agreement you just uploaded in step 1 above.

0_1514128654504_Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 10.16.35 AM.png

Then that update should transfer through to VRBO and used on all future bookings.

Hope that helps!

Jenny

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.