Quote link to property

• Explorer

Does a quote link to the property quoted when it is set out as an attachment to a message? Or do they need to click on "Book Online" to see it?

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Ann-Karako ,

When you send a quote to a renter via email, it will look like this in their inbox.

0_1510622386183_account.local.myvr.com_8000_account_.png

The name of the property will be on top, and the details of the quote will be below the "Book Online" button. The quote details include a photo of the property, stay dates, the number of guests, and more.

Does this answer your question?

Cheers,
    Danny

• Explorer

@Danny-Eiden Thanks, it is nice to see what one looks like, lol! I re-read my question and realize it's hard to understand -- sorry about that. Here it is: is there any link in this email/quote for them to go back to see the property page that the quote is for? For instance if they want to check out some details about the property again before they book? (Or sometimes we will refer a guest to a different property than the one they inquired about. We can link to the new property in the email text -- but if there is a link already built into the quote, then I could just refer them to that, which would be easier... 🙂

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Ann-Karako,

Thank you for clarifying. While we don't include a link to the property page of your website by default, we will sometimes include a link to the home page of your website under the property image in the quote preview.

0_1510689699369_Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 12.01.17 PM.png

Your best bet, however, is to put a link to your website in your email design (Setup > Message Templates > Email Design).

0_1510689917592_Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 12.04.34 PM.png

Best,
    Danny

• Explorer

@Danny-Eiden OK thanks!

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.