Maximum guests in reservations

• Newcomer

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to prevent someone from making a booking if they exceed the number of guests for a property. For example, the property max is 6 guests, but when I test out the booking, guests are able to book well above the max number that the vacation rental can hold. Where can I enforce the max?

Thanks!

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Surfers-Ridge,

While you cannot currently prevent someone from making a booking that includes a number of guests that is greater than the number of guests a property supports, you can send an automated email alerting the guest that the reservation will be declined. To do this, add an inquiry responder (Automation > Inquiry Responders) that looks like this

0_1510622949780_Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.27.25 PM.png

You will need to make a message template (Setup > Message Templates > My Templates) for this automation to send.

Best,
    Danny

• Newcomer

Thanks for the reply. I will implement in the automation and email templates. I have also submitted this as a request as a features change.

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.