Owner Response to a Review

• Explorer

Is there a way to add an owner response to a review that was left on TripAdvisor? I contacted TripAdvisor about the fraudulent review. They refused to take it down and told me to write a review response. Because I bought my FlipKey listing through MyVR, I don't know how it is possible.

• Explorer

Hi @Donna-Notaro!

@CJ-Avilla left me the following response recently about responding to HomeAway reviews. My guess it would be the same for TripAdvisor responses as well. Hope this helps!

Matthew

From CJ:
    The current process to respond to a guest review using the HomeAway for Owners offering is to open a support ticket from your MyVR account with the following information:

Name of the HomeAway listing
    Title of the guest review you're responding to
    Content of the review you'd like to post

Feel free to include multiple responses in one ticket. Some folks like to wait for a few reviews, then respond to a group of reviews all at once.

Thanks!

• Explorer

@Donna-Notaro

For those reviews posted on Homeaway etc. where your listing was purchased through MYVR, your responses have to go through MYVR as described by Matthew. This is because the listings purchased through MYVR are essentially registered under their system and controlled by their servers so they have access to the back end operations like this. They're pretty good about getting this put in for owners.

Hope this helps!

Darrell

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.