Pending Reservation from Imported Calendar

• Newcomer

I just noticed I have several generic reservations for "Cabin For 9PeopleNotAvailable". They seem to have the same dates with existing reservations I have. When I click on the reservation, I see a note for a Pending Reservation from an imported calendar. I have no idea what calendar this is coming from. This concerns me because I had to change one of the dates of an actual reservation. I did that without a problem, however the generic reservation still remains which means these dates are blocked out on my calendar. See link for screenshot. 0_1505931360044_Pending reservation screenshot.pdf

• Leader

@Cindy-Nelson - I think you should report this right away as a problem/issue through the tech support channel. They will see it faster there and can help you if it's a glitch of some kind.

• MyVR Employee

Hi Cindy,

I'm sorry to hear that your calendar syncing is causing you issues. Regarding these generic reservations, they appear to be coming from your calendar import labelled "Google - GH". I drew this conclusion for a couple of reasons.

1. This is your only calendar synchronization that has importing set up
    2. This import is set to record calendar events as reservations
      ​​
      0_1506387413845_Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 5.51.38 PM.png

When calendar events are imported as reservation but do not have enough information to make a complete reservation in the MyVR system, they end up in the Reservations > Pending Imports view. These are the "generic reservations" that you found. From this view, you can confirm and import these pending reservations by entering the data that is missing.

0_1506387555143_Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 5.58.29 PM.png

You can also archive and delete the pending reservations on this page. This will remove them from your calendar.

0_1506387695427_BYwqnrSDxK.gif

Cheers,
    Danny

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.