Automated Message Settings: "Manual"

• Newcomer

I've created an automated message and have chosen the "Manual" option, which has the following explanation:

Automated messages are sent on your behalf when applicable. If you'd like more control you can disable automatic sending and the message will be placed in your outbox for you to manually send.

The automated message that I've created with this manual setting is a "Notify Housekeeper" message that should be created every time a new reservation is confirmed in MyVR.

I've just confirmed my first reservation after creating this message, but I can't find it in my message outbox.

Is it possible for me to create an email and send it to my housekeeper this way? Or is there a better way to do it?

Just in case anyone is wondering, I don't want the message to be sent "Automatically" because there are three options on how my home is rented (whole house, upstairs apartment or downstairs apartment) and I want to be sure the correct notification is sent to the housekeeper. This is why I chose to use the "Manual" option, except that now I can't figure out where the message is located in order to send it.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Valerie

• MyVR Employee

Hi Valerie,

You are going about this the right way. Looking at your account, it appears that there are 10 paused emails in your outbox with 3 of them being either "Remind Housekeeper" or "Notify Housekeeper". You can make these messages easier to find by filtering for paused messages.

0_1505353142322_Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 6.38.12 PM.png

If there are some emails that you'd expect to see in the list that still aren't there, please report an issue to our help team.

Best,
    Danny

PS: You might want to check out this conversation about renting shared / combination properties

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.