Problem adding new user.

• Newcomer

When I attempt to give access the system tells me "email: This field must be unique." the email address is good. Please advise.![0_1504200982528_2017-08-31_1017.png](Uploading 100%)

• MyVR Employee

Hi @MIKE-ALARID Your screen shot didn't work and I don't quite understand what you're trying to do.
    Are you trying to add a user?

If so:

1. Are you logged in as the account owner.
    2. Are you adding a email address that is not used by any other user.

• Newcomer

Not sure how else to put it...

I'm trying to give access and the system is not accepting the email address.

I get this message: "email: This field must be unique."

...and as I mentioned I couldn't upload a snapshot in this message to show you the message I'm getting. When I do so I get this message.

ERROR
    {"path":"/post/upload","error":"You do not have enough privileges for this action."}

• MyVR Employee

@MIKE-ALARID I've just looked into your account, and can add a user without issue. It's possible you're trying to add a user that already has a MyVR account. As the system mentions, the email has to be unique.
    You can either use a different email. Or send over a support request with the email for me to check.

• Newcomer

Okay, yes the person did sign up. I was going to give the person access to explore and see whether or not they wanted to sign up with myvr. So disregard for now.

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.