For some reason an auto-response email was sent to a HA/VRBO inquiry that I did not create?

• Explorer

So yesterday I had an inquiry from a potential HA/VRBO Guest and I see that they immediately received an auto response email from me that I have not ever written, nor can I find it in any of my automation files?

Here is the response:

"Cinnamon Beach House at Hammock Beach
    Inquiry Confirmation

Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We are currently reviewing your request and will get back to you shortly."

First question, why did this go out as I have already modified my auto responder for HA/VRBO which do not contain and attachements, emails, telephone number, websites, etc.

Second question, if this is the only auto response that HA/VRBO is going to allow, how do I find it to make a few small changes...like "Thank you for your interest." "Sincerely, John Hughes" - where do I find this mystery auto response?

Thanks,

John Hughes

• MyVR Employee

Hi John,

Great question. This is the default automatic inquiry responder. This will be sent as a response to an inquiry if none of your other inquiry responders should be sent based on their rules. To customize this message, add an inquiry responder to the end of your list that has absolutely no conditions (it always sends if nothing before it sends). Make sure it is on the end of your list, otherwise it will block anything that comes after it. Here is an example of how to set this up.

0_1502755683828_Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 5.07.34 PM.png

Cheers,
    Danny

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.