Charge for Single Property Website?

• Newcomer

I have my website all ready to publish and I get a “Purchase: Single Property Website” box coming up. It has a “one-time launch fee” and a single property monthly fee.

I have my own domain which I will be pointing to MyVR.

I thought the monthly fee I already pay covers the website.

What am I missing?

• Hi @Rosana-Sorensen,

First, congratulations on setting up your website! A new marketing channel is always something to celebrate 🙂

To answer your question, your account is on the “MyVR for Owners - Flexible Plan” subscription. As we outline on our pricing page, this is our most basic plan that just comes with the essentials of MyVR. Everything else, including websites, are purchased a la carte. If you would prefer a simpler pricing structure that includes everything we have to offer (for owners), you can always upgrade to our “MyVR for Owners - Everything Bundle”

Cheers,
    Danny

• Newcomer

Hi Danny,

We are considering using your platform but also cannot figure out how your pricing works. You do not actually call out the cost of each add-on to the flex plans by $. Can you provide that please? I do not want to sign up until I really know what it will cost for the features I want.

We would like to be able to attach stripe or paypal and have a website through your template system that guests can use to see our property, rates, and calendar. Also, is there a way to send and doc-u-sign contracts in your system?

Thanks for the info!

• Hi @Neil-Cormia,

You do not actually call out the cost of each add-on to the flex plans by $. Can you provide that please?

Every add-on listed under the MyVR for Owners - Flexible Plan can be found as either a service or an app. I recommend looking through our app and service stores to find out how much your requirements would cost in total.

We would like to be able to attach stripe or paypal

We support taking payments through Stripe.

and have a website through your template system that guests can use to see our property, rates, and calendar.

Our website templates include property information, rates, and calendar availability by default.

Also, is there a way to send and doc-u-sign contracts in your system?

While we don’t currently integrate with DocuSign, you may be able to send DocuSign documents automatically to renters by setting up an automated email.

Best,
    Danny

• Newcomer

So, just to confirm. Building a website (using your templates), having guests see rates, calendar, request bookings, and allow them to pay through the website via an attached paypal account is all supported? I ask this because none of these show up as additional cost add-ons, just pro-help to set them up, which I should not need if the documentation is good enough.

Am I missing anything?

• Newcomer

Actually, based on Rosana’s query, the website IS actually an additional fee. But looking at your apps link it says it is included in the flex plan along with Stripe support. Which is true? Is it free or is it an additional cost? This is really not obvious…

• MyVR Employee

Hi Neil

Actually, based on Rosana’s query, the website IS actually an additional fee.

As noted on our pricing page, a website is an additional fee for the flexible plan. It is included in the Everything bundle.

0_1498257464067_upload-54fc39db-b826-42fa-ac50-7336393c84f3

Building a website (using your templates)

See the website builder application - Pricing is in the “in app purchases” tab. The application page denotes in the top right that it is available for all plans. Costs are broken out on the purchase tab.

0_1498257335336_upload-f03af3f2-56f5-43f2-bcc8-3e51788ccc80

having guests see rates, calendar, request bookings, and allow them to pay through the website via an attached paypal account is all supported?

Yes, but with the exception that we do not have a Paypal integration. We support and recommend Stripe.

• Newcomer

I’m sure your service is great and fully featured but I’m at a loss to figure out what this will actually cost me. Let’s try this:

1. I want a website using your templates but I don’t need pro help to make it. On this website I want pictures of our home, a calendar, rates, and a way to have the guest inquire about availability.

2. If I approve them I want a way for them to pay in 2 payments along with a refundable damage deposit with the 2nd payment that I can refund after they leave (assuming I’d do this through stripe but how would I know what card they used to book?).

What add-ons or services do I need in addition to the flex plan in order to implement this and how much will it cost - both one time and monthly?

I can code iOS apps in Swift and Android apps in Java, but I can’t figure out your billing structure… 😉

• MyVR Employee

@Neil-Cormia - I was outlining that in my post above.

If you go with the flex plan, $29.00 a month, as noted on our pricing page

You’d then want the website add-on. $199 Startup / $19.00 a month as noted on its pricing page:

The MyVR software, (reservation management, inquiry management, booking polices, etc etc etc) is all included in your base $29.00 cost, and of course you can set-up things such as booking policies that contain your payment schedule of your choice.

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.