How do I add an extra day to original quote and terms.

• Newcomer

How do I add an extra day to original quote and terms. A renter wants add one more day to their stay but I cant figure out to add it. How do I add the extra day to the original quote and its terms?

• Contributor

@MIKE-ALARID - you can just modify the reservation terms. I generate a new quote for their review. It will automatically show any $$ already paid applied to the quote, and any additional cost as due. Once they ok the change, you can set the new quote as your reservation terms. Then the new payment schedule will take effect and the dates and calendar will automatically update.

Note: the original inquiry dates will not change and may appear on some of the future correspondence. That has often created confusion for my guests, so now I change those as well just by editing the inquiry.

If you need some visuals to walk you through it, just let me know.

-Jenny

• MyVR Employee

@Jenny-Oest said in How do I add an extra day to original quote and terms.:

Note: the original inquiry dates will not change and may appear on some of the future correspondence. That has often created confusion for my guests, so now I change those as well just by editing the inquiry.

This issue has been fixed. If you are still having problems with stay dates not being up to date in your emails unless you edit the original inquiry, please submit a bug report.

And thank you for answering Mike's question!

Cheers,
    Danny

• Contributor

@Danny-Eiden - Thanks! I hadn't noted that - so that will save me a step! :)

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.