Removing Pets and Smoking option on booking page

• I can’t seem to figure this one out. I see how I remove the pets/smoking option on my inquiry page. But I can’t find out how to remove it from my Book Now booking page. In theory I thought I could go into website pages and edit the booking one, but it’s grayed out since it is controlled by a widget. Anyone know how to edit the content of that booking widget?? Thanks in advance!

• Newcomer

I’m having the same issue, kind of. I had someone inquire and want to book yesterday and it had a flag about them marking pets, which I have taken off of my contact us form page since we don’t want pets. I went in on my website like an inquiring guest and not only is pets a box to check but so is smoking! No way! I want this off of my site but can’t for the life of me figure out how. I looked at help and it said to change it in the Inquire and Book page settings which I can find no where!

• @Lisa-Beisser

I can’t find out how to remove it from my Book Now booking page

You currently cannot remove these checkboxes from your Book Now booking page. We do, however, have a way to filter booking requests that indicate that the guests intend to bring pets. I explain how to set up this filtering in this Community post. As I mention in my post, there may be some benefit to collecting that information up front and filtering based on renter input.

• @Angie-Whitley

I went in on my website like an inquiring guest and not only is pets a box to check but so is smoking! No way! I want this off of my site but can’t for the life of me figure out how.

As I mentioned to Lisa, you cannot remove these checkboxes from the Book Now page, but you can remove them from other pages. You do this via your widget settings.

Multi-Property Inquire / Book Widget Settings
    0_1494273883794_Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 12.56.48 PM.png
    Single Property Inquire Widget Settings
    0_1494273886729_Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 12.56.00 PM.png

• @Danny-Eiden Thanks, Danny, for letting me know.

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.