More smart tags available?

• Newcomer

Hi,

Are there more smart tags available to use besides the ones available by default and the ones from custom fields? For example, I’d like to be able to insert the address of the property into a template, but I don’t see the tag for it, and I don’t want to have to create a duplicate custom field just to make this happen.

Thx,
    Chang

• Leader

That’s probably a feature request to add that additional field, and may be relatively simple.

But my initial thoughts were that the address format tends to be tailored toward US addresses, so their smart tag would have to be formatted to accommodate ALL possible US addresses. But by using a custom field, you could format it just the way YOU would like for it to appear, removing any blank lines for example. 🙂

I realize that this is a duplication of effort, but since property addresses are not likely to change, it isn’t something you’d have to do again after the initial set-up. Other fields, even Property names, can and do change, so a custom field makes sense to maintain their consistency.

Hope that helps!

Jenny

• Thank you @Jenny-Oest for chiming in. You are correct: Additional smart tags would be a good feature request. For now, the best solution is to use custom fields.

Best,
    Danny

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.