Final checkout page?

• Newcomer

Hey all,

If a guest makes it to a page with the following URL string, is that payment-collected confirmed booking?

examplewebsite[.]com/reservation/checkout/stay?q=466bfd7ba58207d8b696fb01440933a7

I am trying to set a static checkout goal in Google Analytics and want to confirm that’s correct. I know the key at the end will change, but want to make sure I am setting the correct page as a goal.

• Hi Gabriela,

Good question. That URL (examplewebsite.com/reservation/checkout/stay?q=0random1numbers2and3letters4/) is generally for the first page of the checkout flow. It’s the page that looks like this.

0_1490060150604_Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 6.31.15 PM.png

examplewebsite.com/reservation/status/0random1numbers2and3letters4/ is the URL for the page that renters will be on when they have successfully booked or requested a reservation, depending on if you allow instant online bookings. That page looks like this for a requested reservation (instant bookings disabled).

0_1490060269672_Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 6.32.07 PM.png

Note that we can’t guarantee that MyVR websites will always use these URLs. While we currently have no plans to change the URL structure of our checkout pages, they could change in the future.

Best,
    Danny

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.