Return email addresses within MyVR

• Advisor

Can someone explain return email addresses within MyVR? I was under the impression that each property has its own distinct email within myvr (one that starts with the property name and ends with guests.myvr.com).
    I am wondering if it is possible to forward emails to this address in order to get them included in the timeline within the dashboard (for example if a guest writes to me at my gmail.com address and I want to have that correspondence tracked within the guest’s booking in my MyVR dashboard.

• Leader

@Carole - I tried the same thing a while back. If/when you forward an email to the MyVR system, it places it in the messages folder, and you have to manually create a new inquiry to create the conversation thread. But the original message (from any outside source) doesn’t follow the inquiry thread. I’ve submitted that as a feature request - feel free to do the same 🙂

I think at some point if MyVR roles out a bigger feature piece like more of an email client, those are good things to include.

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.