Can guests enter a discount code when booking?

• Newcomer

Hi I would like to create a discount code. how do i do that?

• Leader

If you’re talking about advertising a code that can be entered at the time of booking, that’s a feature request. 🙂

But in the meantime, you can always advertise the code/discount and then make the adjustment to the price before accepting the reservation?

“Just mention the code “100-OFF” in your message to us to receive a $100 discount on your reservation. We will adjust your invoice before charging your card.” T

This will work as long as you have an approval window setup for online bookings.

But the option to enter a “coupon code” would be a great feature request! 🙂

• MyVR Employee

@Sigmund-Reboquio We don’t have promo/discount/coupon/advertising codes at the moment, so that’s a feature request. But I want to leave this post up because of the workaround laid out by @Jenny-Oest.

You can submit feature requests using the Support button at the top of your account, and you can also vote for this feature in your account.

0_1488075719299_vote.png

• Newcomer

When they " book now" theyll be taken straight to payment that is why i wanted to do the coupon code line where they can enter it in while in the cart.

hope you guys make it soon
    thanks

• Leader

@Sigmund-Reboquio - don’t forget to submit your feature request! That’s how they know how many owners are interested! 🙂

• Hello everyone,

I would just like to announce that we’ve recently released this feature. We call it Promotions, and I think it will be exactly what you are looking for.

Here is a link to an overview of how to add discount codes and how codes are entered during booking

Cheers,
    Danny

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.