Do bookings taken in my TripAdvisor/FlipKey account show up in MyVR?

• Explorer

It looks like we received a booking in tripadvisor but even after being paid in full it never showed up as a reservation.

My GM discovered it and manually input the reservation. Is this a bug or do we have some settings that need to be adjusted?

Thanks.

• Hey @Chad-Service,

Thanks for another great community question.

For Property Managers, bookings accepted from TripAdvisor must be managed in the TripAdvisor dashboard. This is a limitation of FlipKey / TripAdvisors functionality. We’re hopeful and have heard they’re working on some solutions to this, but for now, you’ll need to enter those reservations from TripAdvisor / FlipKey into your MyVR account manually.

For Owners, listings on FlipKey do not accept bookings, and will only generate leads that can be converted to bookings from MyVR.

• MyVR Employee

@Chad-Service I’ll add that this differs per channel. I wrote a post on where you can find the details of this for each channel.

Also, I slightly modified the title of this post to make it easier to find for others. Thanks!

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.