How do I move reservation to a different property?

• Hello - I hope someone can guide me on how to change a reservation. We have a guest who has made a reservation but now she wants to stay in one of our other properties. How do we transfer her booking to the new property and how do we clear the dates in the calendar for the original booking without canceling her reservation. Thanks Rikke

• MyVR Employee

@Rikke-Page Hi Rikke - you should be able to modify the reservation’s terms, which means you will change the property, dates, cost, etc. without cancelling the reservation. Switching properties will automatically clear the original property’s calendar.

You can read more on how to change a reservation here.

• @Markus-Nordvik All sorted. Thanks for your help.

• MyVR Employee

@Rikke-Page No problem - glad you were able to make the change.

Side note: having you build a new quote to change the reservation terms puts you in a position to have a very clear historical view of how your reservation has changed - for bookkeeping, problem solving, etc. If you modify the reservation terms, you can go to the Timeline from the reservation detail view and click View Modification.
    0_1486485074494_terms_modification.png

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.