How do I include an optional fee as a default in all my quotes/booking requests?

• Newcomer

I would like to create a default quote that includes a custom pet fee for instant online orders. I would like this fee to be optional for guests who plan to bring a pet. I am having trouble figuring out where and how to do this.

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Dan-Bloch -
    Apologies for the delay! These are within settings on the fees you set up for your property.

See screenshot below:
    0_1485787077619_https___account_myvr_com_account___properties_sonoma-square-cottage_fees_.png

It sounds like you want the fee to be displayed but optional (because it’s the renter’s choice whether to pay it or not). It is your choice whether to pre-check it by default and include in the cost (and make renters opt-out of the pet fee), or don’t pre-check (and it exclude from cost) it by default and make renters add it if they plan to bring a pet. I’d probably do the latter, but I could see arguments for doing either.

• MyVR Employee

The title of this post has been slightly modified to help others find it in the future.

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.