Booking.com Beta Access

• Newcomer

how can I sign up for the Beta access/testing for Booking.com for owners

• Explorer

I’m also interested in the sign up

• If you are interested in integrating MyVR with Booking.com you can follow these instructions

How to Integrate

Start by signing up for a Booking.com account. Once signed up, you’ll need to select MyVR as a “provider” for your account. Selecting MyVR as a provider allows MyVR to keep your listing rates and availability synchronized with your MyVR account and import your reservations directly into MyVR’s reservation management system.

Fewer Than 20 Listings

As an account holder with fewer than 20 listings on Booking.com, you’ll need to manually enter information for each property you wish to list. You will not be charged to list a property on Booking.com.

20+ Listings

As an account holder with 20+ listings on Booking.com, you’ll have the option to manually enter information for each property on Booking.com or have your property data imported from a spreadsheet. MyVR can help you generate a property import spreadsheet for Booking.com using your MyVR property data. You will not be charged to list a property on Booking.com.

Once you’ve setup your Booking.com listings, ensure your listings are connected to the MyVR properties they represent. Head to the My Channels section within the MyVR product and associated the properties with your Booking.com listings.

This information can be found on the Booking.com for Property Managers or Booking.com for Owners ovierview in the MyVR apps marketplace.

Once you’ve installed the app, you should contact MyVR directly using the “Support” button in the MyVR dashboard. Once the support dropdown is open, click “Contact Us” and then “Submit Channels Request”
    0_1483661453662_Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 4.07.48 PM.png

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.