Transferring my MyVR account info to a new owner that purchased my property

• Newcomer

I’m currently under contract to sell a rental property that I have and want to be able to pass along the website I built and all of my reservations info etc as seamlessly as possible. Is there a way for the new owner to establish an account and all of my reservation & website info transfer to that person?

• Leader

@michael-schriver - that would require a support ticket and customized support. That’s not a common activity so I’m thinking not going to be a regular function.

• Newcomer

Thank you for replying to my message, I kind of lost track of this issue and now that I’m just 8 days from closing on the sale I realized that I still have this big “to-do” item.

How do I go about submitting a support ticket to see what type of option(s) I have? It seems like it would be much easier if I could speak with someone to try to explain my optimum end result. Is there a support number that I would be able to place a call to?

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Michael-Schriver,

You can reach MyVR support by logging into your MyVR account and clicking “Support” in the upper left corner. Please include a description of your request. Our team is glad to help!

0_1632326500236_screenshot-account.myvr.com-2021.09.22-08_59_27.png

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.