Where does the Check-in/Check-out Procedure get displayed?

• Explorer

The Check-in/Check-out Prodedure section of the condo description page is new. Where does this information get displayed? I’d prefer it not be shown before booking. Ditto with the wifi info section. I can’t find any info in the help articles, I guess because these sections were added so recently. Help? Thanks!

• MyVR Employee

Hi Ann,

The check-in option syncs to Airbnb under “Guest resources.” This information is not displayed to a guest until they have completed their booking. Please note, for the “Check-in Method” to sync to Airbnb, the “Check-In Instructions” and “Check-Out Instructions” fields must be filled out as well.

Wifi information can be used as a dynamic field on stay email templates. A stay email can be set to only send to a guest after they have completed their booking.

0_1610144399323_Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 2.19.46 PM.png

• Explorer

@lindsay-barrett Thank you, that is exactly what I needed to know regarding the check-in/check-out procedure. We had actually created custom fields for the wifi info prior to this update; it’s nice to have them already built in. Thanks again! --Ann

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.