Can you use Price labs and Wheelhouse on the same account?

• Newcomer

Hi,

I use wheelhouse for all my lsitings and like their service3 the best between Wheelhouse, price labs, and beyond pricing. However i am expanding to a market where Wheelhouse is not yet active. I would like to use either price labs or Beyond Pricing for this new market, but I’m afraid it will interfere with the pricing on my other listings. Essentially I would like to use Wheelhouse for my primary market, and The other for this secondary market. I would disable the listings on the alternate software so only the listings needed would feed to the associated software. With that said I afraid there will be an issue with integration here.

Has anyone activated 2 of the pricing software’s?

• Leader

@carl-vidal - I haven’t used them at the same time, (have never used Wheelhouse) but as I recall from previously using PriceLabs, you specify which properties you want to connect - so I’m guessing if Wheelhouse works the same way, you will just specify which ones to use at the time of set-up?

Jenny

• Newcomer

@jenny-oest said in Can you use Price labs and Wheelhouse on the same account?:

will just specify which ones to use at the time of set-up?
    Jenny

Thank you Jenny! Hopefully when I activate it my other listing will be unaffected.

• Newcomer

@carl-vidal said in Can you use Price labs and Wheelhouse on the same account?:

other listing will be un

To give everyone an update It appears you can have both Wheelhouse and Price labs Apps active. You can select the specific property that each will feed. You can not however, nor would you want, have the software’s active for the same property. Incase you have a property that is in an unsupported area by one of the software’s, you can use the alternative.

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.