Can you migrate my account at Booking.com to MyVR account?

• Newcomer

I have already a booking.com account with property listings. Can you migrate my actual account at booking.com to MyVR account.
    If I have to set-up a new account and do all the work again…(and I guess this is the situation of most of customers at MyVR).

• MyVR Employee

If you already have a Booking.com account you don’t need to create a new one to integrate it with your MyVR account. Just install the Booking.com application in your account and follow the instructions.

Before you install the Booking.com app you should have all your properties setup in both MyVR and Booking.com accounts. MyVR cannot import/migrate any information about your properties in your Booking.com account into your MyVR account.

FYI: I’m rewording the subject of this post to make it easier to find for other community members.

• Leader

Ralph

It sounds like you already have the property listed in Booking.com, but NOT in MyVR, and want the Booking.com listing to populate the MyVR property data. Is that correct?

I think you might be able to do this on a purchased service basis with MyVR, but the automated set up is designed to work the other direction. MyVR becomes your one centralized source, and that source feeds all other listings.

There are programs that other listing sites use to “scrape” (I think that’s the latest term) your data from VRBO or HomeAWAY and then add them to their listing sites, but I’m not aware of that option here unless it’s offered when you first sign up on a ‘for purchase’ basis. Perhaps that’s something that the MyVR staff can address?

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.