Can I create Standardized Fees across Multiple Properties?

• Newcomer

When adding a new property, it looks like I’ve got to redefine the fees as specific to that property. Some fees (such as local/state taxes, for example) are standard across all our properties. Is there a way I can create those fees and apply to all properties at once, as opposed to re-creating certain fees every time I load a new property?

• MyVR Employee

@Andy-Zeiset Unfortunately there is not. But we’re aware of it as a need. I’d suggest submitting the “request a feature” form within our Support tab to highlight your interest in this. Anyone doing so can just call it a “rate & fee policy” and we’ll know what you mean. Sorry - we know this would killer, just haven’t gotten to that yet.

• MyVR Employee

@Andy-Zeiset if you’re creating a number of new properties from scratch, we could potentially have you create one and then copy it multiple times for you? If this is of interest to you, please inquire via support. We’ll take a look at how much work it would be for us, and whether there’d need to be a one-time charge for doing so. I know this doesn’t help apply changes made later to all properties at once, but hopefully we can address that for you better down the road.

• Newcomer

Thanks for the info. We’re ok with manual entry for now, but I’ll submit the form - automating that portion of property upload would be great.

• Newcomer

Is this still the case? Would like to be able to have standard fees (cleaning fee, pet fee) that are automatically applied to all properties.

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.