Phone & Social info on mobile view missing

• Explorer

Sadly, I just realized that when viewing my website (Seadance.net) on my mobile, the header with my phone and social links are not displayed. Am I missing a setting to get this info to display? If not, just curious what others have done so that the phone number is prominent for people to call.

I added a button to my contact page for calling us. Thanks in advance for any input.

• Newcomer

@mary-freiberg I am having the same issue. This is a pretty big shortcoming since nearly half of our traffic is from mobile devices.

• MyVR Employee

Hi Mary,

Thank you for raising this feedback! The social media icons and phone number set in the "design editor" do not scale down to tablet size screens. However, if you would like to include the phone number on all screen sizes, we recommend adding in a "text" widget or editing the footer links with the "Layout Editor."

If you have any additional questions on these website tools, please reach out to MyVR support!

0_1588714004164_Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 2.13.03 PM.png

• Explorer

Made me look. The social info is not their on my mobile either. However, we had incorporated our phone numbers into our logo, so those still show. on coastestate.co

Because the phone numbers are in the .jpg formatted logo, it's not as easy as click and call.

However, the number cannot be scraped by internet Bots, so we're not on every Telemarketers calling list. It's a trade-off I've accepted for years.

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.