Listing Reservations With a Check-in Date Within a Given Date Range

• Explorer

Hi MyVR,

I have a multiple properties (about 50) and I have many daily cleaning which take place everyday.

I was look for a way to extract a daily check out and a daily check in report. Basically to give it to the cleaning staff to prepare the units.
    I am aware that there is going to be Cleaners page very soon.

I have tried extract manually from API & Data access but the options/variable fields are limited.

Is there a plan to add additional field like Earliest and latest check in. And Earliest and latest check out?
    If I get that I should be able to extract the needed information.
    Thanks,

Vivin

• Hi Vivin,

We have actually just updated the reservations CSV export to include the date and the time in the check_in and check_out columns. The date and time are given in the ISO_8601 format (e.g. 2007-04-05T14:30 for 2:30pm April 5th 2007).

Cheers,
    Danny

• Explorer

HI Danny,

I was looking for a date range - say earliest check and latest check in.

For example - I need to know how many checks are going to be there between Jan 3 and Jan 7.

To take out such a report - it would be convenient to have these 2 fields - earliest check and latest check in.

Or is there a way to do it which I am not aware of?

Please note that I have more than 50 properties - and when I export the CSV - I get a large excel file.

• Hi Vivin,

If I understand you correctly, you are looking to create a report that will have the reservation information for all reservations with a check in date between an earliest and latest date. While you can’t select a latest check in date, you can select an earliest check in date and a latest check out date before exporting reservation data.

0_1481843880549_Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 3.11.54 PM.png

This should narrow down the export to roughly the range you are looking for. Once you have the CSV file, you can sort the rows by the check in date and remove any rows at the end that have check in dates past the latest check in date that you desire in the report. This should leave you with only the reservations that have a check in date between an earliest and latest date.

If you simply desire the total number of reservations with a check in date between an earliest and a latest check in date, you can still follow the steps I described above to create the spreadsheet. Once you’ve done this, you can look at the row number of the last filled-in row of the sheet. Subtract one from that number (for the sheet’s header), and you should get the total number of reservations with a check in date between an earliest date and latest date.

Finally, you can also purchase a reservation data import service (we’re happy to do a custom export instead of an import) through us to generate the report you desire.

Cheers,
    Danny

About the MyVR Community

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.