How to cancel your annual "HomeAway Listing" subscription

• Newcomer

I would like to cancel this "HomeAway Listing" subscription please, but do not see how to do so via the Billing section.

Reasons for cancelling: fees are getting too high / keep increasing and very few reservations from these channels.

We just wanted to remind you that the following subscription is set to renew soon:
    HomeAway Listing, Online Booking Enabled $499/year Renews on January 19

Where can I cancel this?? Thanks!

• Leader

@kirk-nankivell Is this a listing held by MyVR or a PM listing of your own? If you're not sure, are you able to log into HomeAway with your own ID and password?

• MyVR Employee

Hi @Kirk-Nankivell,

Thanks for reaching out on the MyVR community. For a billing change such as discontinuing a specific listing's HomeAway subscription, that's actually something that needs to be done on our end. I've gone ahead and made the change so you won't have the HomeAway subscription auto-renewed come January.

If you end up changing your mind go ahead and submit a support ticket and we'd be happy to help out!

-Kevin

• Newcomer

@kevin-poglitsch awesome, thank you so much for making that update.

I found it strange I could not do that on my end, but glad you were able to resolve it.

Cheers,
    Kirk

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.