Which fields are exported to Constant Contact?
I know that there are 7 additional fields sent to constant contact with the data export (at least on my account), but I don’t know exactly which fields these are…some are obvious, but dates are not. Is there somewhere that defines, or that WE can define, what data is exported? I may have set this up when I first added the option, but never documented which fields were transferring.
Danny Eiden last edited by
Good question! The seven fields that are included in the data export are:
- Custom Field 1: The date that MyVR received the first inquiry from the contact
- Custom Field 2: The source of the first inquiry from the contact (e.g. MyVR, AirBnB, HomeAway)
- Custom Field 3: The date that MyVR received the latest inquiry from the contact
- Custom Field 4: The check in date of the latest inquiry MyVR received from the contact
- Custom Field 5: The property the contact requested in the latest inquiry MyVR received from the contact
- Custom Field 6: The check in date of the latest reservation MyVR booked for the contact
- Custom Field 7: The tags you have put on a contact
Tags refer to words that you can associate with contacts.
You cannot currently customize these fields.
So in theory, we could use tags to customize our exports :). Thx!