Calendar widget installation

• Explorer

I searched but could not find instruction on installing (embedding) the calendar widget app into my properties. Can someone please post that, or explain it to me if it is not readily available? Thank you!

• MyVR Employee

Hey @John-Klein -

When you say you're looking to embed it into your properties - I'm assuming it's on a website outside of MyVR - is that correct? If so, let us know what service you use and we can do our best to weigh in!

In the meantime, check out this thread too and see if you find what you're looking for: https://community.myvr.com/topic/208/installing-booking-and-calendar-on-personal-site

It's a pretty specific use case, but may answer some questions right off the bat.

• Explorer

Hi Jess, I am referring to the app that is right here offered by MyVR
    0_1576284185281_5c4d217d-a1d8-42c6-aadf-4cd075e13045-image.png

• MyVR Employee

Hey @John-Klein - Since this is a MyVR website, each property's individual calendar will automatically show on their own property profile page. Here's a screenshot for example:

0_1576627254746_Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 3.58.27 PM.png

By default we include the rates & fees as transparent information, but if you want to remove those details, hover over the calendar widget to click the settings icon in the top left corner, and adjust those settings to include or exclude certain features. Here's what that might look like:

0_1576627336856_Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 3.59.03 PM.png

In the event that the calendar was removed or deleted, you can also drag and drop the calendar widget from the menu item.

0_1576626973808_Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 3.53.31 PM.png

Hopefully that helps! Let us know if there's another use case for adding the calendar somewhere else on the MyVR site that we're not covering.

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.