Rate Cloning for Additional Properties

• Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I am trying to see if there is a function where I can use the rate calendar I have for one property for a new input. Our properties are all in the same area so this would save me a lot of time on input and just tweaking for different features of the units but keeping rates around local events.

Thanks for the help!

• Leader

@amanda-king -are you suggesting adding a new property and copying the rates, or having a single rate table that all properties use?

The first is fairly simple, and I think there are other threads here to walk through that process.

The second is not an option within MyVR, but if you use a dynamic pricing partner, you can achieve that. I use the Beyond Pricing partner. If your units are similar, and have the same base rate, they'll price out close to each other. Then over time, if there are differences in pricing history, they may not be exact, but they'll always be "fed" by the same local events, etc.

• Newcomer

@jenny-oest I don't necessarily want the same pricing for each property, so thank you for that clarifying question. I was essentially hoping that by copying the rate calendar from one property to the next in input that I would then have all the local events and holidays that we are doing special pricing for as a template.

• Leader

@amanda-king - that's the benefit of copying an existing property to create a new one - then tweaking out the changes. But copying the rate table from one property to another is not something I think we can do on our own. You could ask technical support if it's a service they could offer, but there may be a cost associated with it.

• Newcomer

@jenny-oest so I can copy a property and just change out information rather than inputting from scratch? Sorry, very new user! Thank you!

• Leader

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.