Reviews using Repuso

• Newcomer

I highly recommend considering Repuso.com to automate the reviews that post to your website. It's simple, easy to use, and easily integrates with any website managed by MyVR. The software costs around $100/year and with that all of my reviews for VRBO, Homeaway, AirBnb, Facebook and others will automatically post to my website. It's also simple to create a 'request review' email which will allow you to capture reviews outside of the major OTA sites. Feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

Here is the what the review section on my website looks like now.
    https://www.simplysouthhaven.com/reviews/

• Leader

@mike-wesling does it include replies to reviews and/or allow you to add them?

• Leader

Your site looks great. Also do you know how this would work for a multi-property website? $100/year for Each property?

• Leader

I did review their website - for multiple websites, they handle posting to multiple places, so I suppose you could use that to post to individual property websites or property pages. I may experiment with their trial when we hit off season to see how they handle merging them together on the multi-site platform. This looks like a great find! 🙂

• Newcomer

@jenny-oest Sorry for the delay! I'm not 100% sure on being able to post reviews per each individual property but technically that should be possible. It's also on my 'to do' list for the offseason so let's stay connected on that. We may just have to call Repuso support to talk through the process.

Looks like your connection to MyVR Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.