NEW! Channel Specific Rate Adjustments
We're excited to announce the launch of Nightly Rate Adjustments for all integrated channels!
This feature allows you to apply a percentage increase or decrease to your nightly rates on any integrated channel, giving you more control over the price of your listings.
A few things to note:
- The maximum percent increase is 25%
- The maximum percent decrease is -25%
- You can apply numbers with up to two decimal places (ex. 4.55%)
- As a channel-level setting, this applies to all properties listed on that channel
- This setting will apply to all rates (Ex. Weekend, Weekly, Monthly) except for HomeAway, which will only apply it to Nightly rates
- This adjustment does not apply to additional fees (ex. cleaning fee)
To access this feature, head to your desired Channel Integration and go to Channel Settings > Nightly Rate Adjustment
This is what it looks like for a % increase
This is what it looks like for a % decrease
Heads up to everyone using this feature...
Just learned from the MyVR support team that there is a limitation to the channel specific rate adjustment for HomeAway. The rate adjustment works for daily rates but will not adjust for weekly or monthly rates.
My suggestion to support was to add verbiage to the implementation screen describing the limitation until it is lifted. Otherwise what we believe is being adjusted will not necessary take place.